[digiKam-users] problem with googlemap

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 20:10:06 GMT 2021

Yes, that can also be seen positively ((:-))
One idea is that we start with the marble backend in all sidebars and map
views at the start of the program in order to reduce unnecessary Google Maps
access. You have to manually switch to Google Maps every time. You have to
know that the 28,000 map hits for Google are the equivalent of $ 200 that they
freely grant a project every month.

Maik