[digiKam-users] problem with googlemap

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 16:45:19 GMT 2021

Ok, our API key has been verified and activated again by Google. This concerns
the Google Export Tool, a re-login may be necessary. But that wasn't the
reason for Google Maps. With our free account on Google Maps we cracked the
28,000 map views per month. Now it's over until next month ... or we have to
pay to Google ...

Maik

Am Samstag, 27. Februar 2021, 13:33:22 CET schrieben Sie: