[digiKam-users] Issue with Face detection

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Thu Feb 25 12:44:45 GMT 2021

Yes I know and have tried that but I'm still left with a whole load of
faces as unknown. How do I get rid of them they are all unknown but I
don't need to see them any more. I just want them gone so all I have
following a new scan is those images from the new scan and nothing else.

Stuart

--
Website: https://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      https//www.broadstairs.org