[digiKam-users] Issue with Face detection

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Thu Feb 25 10:58:15 GMT 2021

I have started to use face detection and while initially I found it
useful there does seem to be an annoying problem.

Having scanned an album and tagged all the faces I know I want to scan
again but start with an empty screen, I do not want or need to see all
the previous results. I have not yet found a way to clear all the
results so I can start again with only faces detected from the new album.

How do I achieve this? I'm using 7.1 on openSUSE Tumbleweed.

Stuart
--
Website: https://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      https//www.broadstairs.org