[digiKam-users] digiKam for long term management of a large library

Jason Boxman jasonb at edseek.com
Tue Feb 9 00:56:53 GMT 2021

Hi Michael,

I can't speak to your other questions, but I'd enable .xmp sidecar files.
Because XMP is a standard, if you need to you can always migrate to a
different photo management system. I commit my .xmp files into a `git`
repository and then sync that to a backup drive.

--
Jason Boxman
jasonb at edseek.com | 407-212-7877 (mobile)