[digiKam-users] Error message on starting digikam 7.1

Klaus klaus.raske at t-online.de
Mon Feb 8 11:36:09 GMT 2021

Hello,

I want to use digikam on my win10 Laptop. I installed it withoout Problem When starting the first time I get the screen „Collections Settings Set root albums Locations“ after adding a local Folder, I get the error message „No Default target Album have been selected to process download from camera device. Please select one“ Quitting this with ok, I come to the main screen with no Album added to Albums. I also do not find a  hint, how to select a Default target Album as requested.

So actual I do not know, what to do

Best regards

Klaus

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10