[digiKam-users] Face thumbnails slow loading 6f650d59

José Oliver-Didier jose_oliver at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 00:48:30 GMT 2021

Hello,

Giving Digikam Build 7.2.0-rc (6f650d59) a try, and I must say I am quite
impressed with the improvements on face detection and recognition.

Still, after running "Detect Faces", "Recognize faces", and "Rebuild
Thumbnails" processes I am noticing that the face thumbnails are slow to
load, and seem to be generated on the fly as I scroll down the Face tag
view. Is there a way for the face thumbnails to be pre generated in order
to improve performance?

OS: Windows 10
DB: MySQL

Thanks in advance,