[digiKam-users] Will tagging baby, young and old versions of the same person confuse the classifier?

Michael Moore stuporglue at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 16:21:36 GMT 2021

I have family photos that comprise baby through adult photos of family
members.

Teenage and adult faces look different enough, and baby faces look very
much different – at least to me.

Is tagging the same person across their full lifespan going to confuse the
face classifier? Should I be splitting these into multiple tags instead
like *Grandpa – baby, Grandpa – Young, Grandpa – Old* or something like
that?

--
Michael