[digiKam-users] face detection with 7.2RC 1st try

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Thu Feb 4 15:20:52 GMT 2021

Hi,

Sorry to butt in. I've been a medium term DK user and so far I've not
used the face recognition. With 7.2, I'm planning to start.

From what's I've read so far, the workflow and understanding it seems
to be the problem.

Is there some write-up on what steps should be done to make it run
well.

In my case, I want/hope to identify 5 people (family) through my
50,000 images over the years.

Thank you

--
sknahT