[digiKam-users] find old, low resolution images

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 08:36:17 GMT 2021

Hi and Merry Christmas,

Go to the Search view from the left sidebar, and press advanced search. A
new dialog appears where you can customize all item properties to use over
the database. Look at the Pictures Properties section where you can set a
range of image width and height. The Try button on the bottom of this
dialog will update the Current Search virtual album from the main digiKam
windows with the item contents found on your collections.

Best regards

Gilles Caulier