[digiKam-users] Digikam is not finding new items anymore

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 07:01:09 GMT 2021

Well, digiKam-6.2.0 is really very old. Only in current digiKam versions is it
possible to change / update the path to a collection. If you have entered the
collection as a local or removable disk, digiKam also expects the
corresponding drive UUID, which has also changed after you switched to an
external drive. You could use our current digiKam-7.4.0 AppImage to update
your collection path, but you could not go back to your old digiKam version
because database updates are carried out and these are no longer compatible
with the old version.

Maik