[digiKam-users] find all photos anywhere on the photo for a particular image

Jimmy Chen rhap4boy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 18:47:44 BST 2021

Hi,

In digiKam, is there a way to find all photos anywhere on the photo for a particular image? like an thumbup icon or blue bar or logo?
I tried using Image similarity but it doesn’t quite do it probably because of different size?
I also try drawing a blue bar using sketch but it doesn’t quite do it either.  I wish there is a way to paste a picture in sketch or color picker.

Jimmy