[digiKam-users] Export to remote storage

Dmitri Popov dmpop at tokyoma.de
Fri Aug 20 15:31:56 BST 2021

Hello,

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but how is the Export To Remote Storage export plugin supposed to work? The dialog window has the Select export location button. Pressing it opens the file browser window that allows you to browse the local filesystem. What are you expected to select here? There is also the empty Target location field. What is that one for?

I'd like to have a way to batch upload images to a remote server via SFTP or SSH. How should I go about it?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Dmitri
---