[digiKam-users] Face Recognition Workflow

Travis Kelley rhatguy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:33:28 BST 2021

I'll plus one this issue.  I have the same problem, where it seems that the
more you tag faces the worst the algorithms get.  As Rhys mentioned, not
sure if the answer is to mark faces as bad or whether it would be better to
be be able to somehow specify which faces to use for training.  Perhaps
there is a programmatic way to detect the quality of tagged faces and
select the "best" images for training?  I believe there is a limit of
something like the last ~100 tagged faces used for training today right?