[digiKam-users] SQLite database not working

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 07:46:08 BST 2021

Which digiKam version are you trying exactly? In digiKam-7.3.0 the problem no
longer occurs in the first setup. Otherwise a configuration already exists,
this must then be deleted or enter the correct path to an existing
digikam4.db.

The digiKam configuration for deleting or renaming can be found here:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\digikamrc

Maik