[digiKam-users] Problem with editor

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 21:15:16 BST 2021

You must first select / mark the images that you want to edit in the Metadata
Editor.

Another note, the Metadata Editor in digiKam-7.3.0 has a serious bug,
depending on the Exiv2 version used. The AppImage of digiKam-7.3.0 is
affected. Otherwise use the AppImage / Windows version from the pre-release of
digiKam-7.4.0 from here:

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Maik