[digiKam-users] Already downloaded pictures

OzyMate sse450 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 08:18:45 BST 2021

Hello,

When I try to download "already downloaded" pictures, digikam recognizes
them as new pictures.

Just to avoid any complications, I copied a picture to my PC from the
current collection which was already downloaded previously. Digikam
still shows star for that picture and downloads it as new. It is exactly
the same picture (same filename, same create date, same file date, etc.).

Probably, I couldn't grasp the logic of digikam for "already downloaded"
pictures.

Could someone please care to explain this behavior?

By the way, I am using digiKam-7.2.0-x86-64.appimage with mysql on
network server.

Thanks,

Müfit