[digiKam-users] List of files with a specific tag

mmjoshi mmjoshi at iitbombay.org
Sat Apr 10 07:59:25 BST 2021

It is currently not possible to copy the images displayed in the view with
the
path to a text file. But why do you want to use an extra program for
copying?
In current digiKam versions there is an export tool for copying into the
local
file system.

Maik

Hi Maik

Thanks for your response. I /*am*/ using digiKam to copy the images to a
local folder. I am using a third party program just to /*list* /the
directory of this folder to a text file. Would love to do this from within
digiKam. No sense in copying a huge number of images to a local folder. This
folder gets deleted anyway after I get the list of the images in a text
file.