[digiKam-users] digikam data privacy questions

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 18:44:23 BST 2021

Uploading images requires extended rights. To do this, you have to conclude a
"business contract" with Facebook. This "business contract" actually assumes
that we are a company or organization. Furthermore, we would have to appoint a
data protection officer ...

We had already implemented other things such as the original Facebook logo and
the correct color of the login button.

Maik