[digiKam-users] digikam data privacy questions

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 18:26:13 BST 2021

Again to make it clear. Such a data protection declaration is mandatory in the
EU. Without this data protection declaration, we would not have been able to
access the Google Photo or Goggle Drive API again. The privacy policy is part
of things that Google requires so that we can provide you with a plugin for
uploading images. Facebook has completely different requirements, but we are
no longer ready to meet them.

Maik