[digiKam-users] ShowFoto 7.2

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 15:03:33 BST 2021

It sounds like a package for a linux distro.

In fact packagers can easily separate digiKam and showfoto, even if
shared components are common.

But the gain is limited, since DK and Showfoto share 80% of the same
plugins. The difference of course is the database support and the
search tools.

Gilles Caulier