[digiKam-users] ShowFoto 7.2

khbehrens at MicroBlueSoftware.com khbehrens at MicroBlueSoftware.com
Sun Apr 4 12:03:20 BST 2021

Gilles,
I believe I misstated what I need or did not say it clearly.
I have limited space on my laptop and I do not need the full digiKam suite
on it. I just want to install the standalone version of Showfoto to use as
a lightweight image editor.
In the Ubuntu 20.04 repositories, the Showfoto version available is 6.4.0
and I was asking if version 7.2 was available elsewhere. Since appimage is
OS independent, I posed my question in that context but can install a deb
with no problems if pointed to the place to download.
If version 6.4.0 is the most recent standalone version, I will install it,
but I just wanted to be sure that I installed the latest available.
Sorry for the confusion.

73 & Cheers,
Ken Behrens
HCL Domino/Notes Application Developer
MicroBlue Software, LLC
KB0YLN
E-mail: khbehrens at MicroBlueSoftware.com
Web site:  http://www.MicroBlueSoftware.com