[digiKam-users] digikam data privacy questions

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 08:35:38 BST 2021

The privacy policy on our website is generic. It is a free default template
from the web. We had to add them to be able to continue using services from
Google. This affects the export of images to Google Photo or Google Drive. It
is clear that if you upload images to this service, they will also receive all
of the metadata in this images. digiKam never sends any information about your
images, metadata or anything else in the background to any server.

Maik