[digiKam-users] ShowFoto 7.2

khbehrens at MicroBlueSoftware.com khbehrens at MicroBlueSoftware.com
Thu Apr 1 17:27:03 BST 2021

I can't seem to find the appimage of ShowFoto 7.2 on the digikam web site
or with a web search. Is it available at another location?
My OS is Ubuntu 20.04 and the only version available in that repository is
6.4 deb file.
I plan to install ShowFoto on my laptop for a lightweight image editor.
I have successfully installed Digikam 7.2 appimage on my desktop machine
and it works great.

73 & Cheers,
Ken Behrens
HCL Domino/Notes Application Developer
MicroBlue Software, LLC
KB0YLN
E-mail: khbehrens at MicroBlueSoftware.com
Web site:  http://www.MicroBlueSoftware.com