[digiKam-users] Additional Photograph Properties or Exposure Compensation

Martin J. Evans martin.j.evans at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 15:38:40 BST 2021

Hi,

I am using DigiKam 7.1.0 for Windows.

When in thumbnail view you can select Properties from the right edge.
This displays Make, Model, Created, Lens, Aperture, Focal, Exposure,
Sensitivity, Mode/Program, Flash and White Balance.

I'm looking for exposure compensation to identify bracketed shots. For a
3 set bracket on Nikon RAW NEF files exposure says (3/1), (8/5) and
(6/1). What is Exposure? If it was exposure compensation I see in other
programs 0, -1 and +1. Is there any way to show exposure compensation?

Thanks

Martin