[digiKam-users] Configure Language in Digikam 7.1

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 04:21:50 BST 2020

I can confirm the missing of all translation files in Mac OS PKG. It's
due to Apple removing the subversion CLI program from the development
official tools list. Subversion was still used to checkout all
translations files while PKG compilation, and error appeared silently.

Problem will be fixed in 7.2.0 beta 1 this morning. File will be
available here :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Best

Gilles Caulier