[digiKam-users] Weekly builds in flatpak?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:19:52 BST 2020

I read somewhere that flatpak has sandbox mechanisms which restrict access
to the computer contents. It’s not an issue but a feature.

App image do not have so far this restriction. It more simpler but less
secure of course, but do you really needs the flatpak complexity ???

Take a look to the flathub project under github, and the issue about digiKam

Gilles

Le mer. 2 sept. 2020 à 18:46, woenx <marcpalaus at hotmail.com> a écrit :

> Ok, one issue I have been having with the flatpak version. When I try to
>
> preview any image, the image does not load. It just says "Failed to load
>
> image" on the top right corner. I don't think it's a permission issue,
>
> because it is able to find new pictures in the folder tree and load its
>
> thumbnails.
>

> Any ideas?
>

> --
>
> Sent from: