[digiKam-users] How to add icons to albums?

Thomas D sdktda at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 19:33:10 GMT 2020

OK. Is it possible to have an option to show the icons even when folders
are below 22 pixels? I think my screenshot demonstrates that it is indeed
useful at even 16x16 px icons in that even just a color makes it much
easier to find the right folder when you are sorting through photos putting
them into various albums.

Den lør. 24. okt. 2020 kl. 05.02 skrev Maik Qualmann <metzpinguin at gmail.com