[digiKam-users] Error message

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 21:40:12 BST 2020

Open a terminal and activate the debug output and start digiKam as described
here for MacOS:

https://www.digikam.org/contribute/

Maybe there is more information in the debug output. But I suspect a real
problem that digikam cannot write to the directory. Under Catalina, programs
that are not signed by Apple have been further restricted.

Maik