[digiKam-users] Fw: Error message

Ronald Orenstein ron.orenstein at rogers.com
Thu Oct 22 15:21:30 BST 2020

Does anyone have any advice as to what to do about my original problem ( Error message: failed to create tables in database)?
Many thanks - Ron
Ronald Orenstein
1825 Shady Creek Court
Mississauga, ON L5L 3W2
Canada
ronorenstein.blogspot.com
ronorensteinwriter.blogspot.com

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Ronald Orenstein <ron.orenstein at rogers.com>To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org>Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020, 01:54:23 p.m. EDTSubject: Re: [digiKam-users] Error message
 Thanks - yes, it is sqlite.  What should I do next?