[digiKam-users] Weekly builds in flatpak?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 09:35:53 BST 2020

Yes, on this repository, the flapak version is the current development
version, not the stable.

We don't maintain the FlatHub version. If it is outdated, you can
 to the github project here :

https://github.com/flathub/org.kde.digikam/issues/14

As you can see, the problem have been already reported (:-)))...

Best

Gilles Caulier