[digiKam-users] album selecting with subfolders?

Tóth Csaba ignis at domen.hu
Fri Oct 9 16:11:49 BST 2020

Hello!

Is there any possibility to set up the album selection, "select/combo
box" what is anywhere, to select the subfolders too? (recursive searching)

I mean in the "search" or "duplicate search" there is an selection ui
item to select which album need to be search. My experience if i check
only the parent, dont search in the children albums.

(i have complex folder structure, and its hard to check all leaf album
for a subfolder)

Thanx

Csaba