[digiKam-users] Digikam Sidebar Captions Information

Mr Tom Fallon (Business) mr.tom.fallon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:30:11 GMT 2020

I am struggling to add captions to my images.

In the sidebar: captions >> description

I can add/edit Title, Captions, Date/Time, Rating etc

But in captions >> information

The fields are inactive/read only

The only thing I can change is Template from a dropdown.

If I create a new template, I can set some of these fields.  But I
cannot set adhoc Location fields >> City, Sublocation, Province/State,
Country where image was shot.  Nor can I set Subjects.

I have not been able to find anything in the literature that discusses
these.

I should be grateful for some direction on this.

Regards

Tom