[digiKam-users] Bad, ok and I like it

Dougie Nisbet dougie at katsura.uk
Wed Nov 18 10:07:56 GMT 2020

I use the star ratings, but I find it quicker to do it outside digikam.
I run geeqie in Linux and use the number keypad to assign a rating from
0 to 5, and have geeqie configured to write metadata to file. I've
always found two-key shortcuts (e.g. Alt+key) cumbersome. Using geeqie,
the arrow keys and the numeric keypad I can browse a directory of photos
full-screen quite quickly.

Dougie