[digiKam-users] Please could somebody help me with some FPX files.

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 19:15:45 GMT 2020

Hi and many thanks for the help.
I thought I had compiled ImageMagick correctly having built lipfpx but not there yet.

Meanwhile I must have had a senior moment because I find I had already built, installed and run GraphicsMagick about a year ago.  Sadly since then the system has been updated and what I have now no longer runs.  I shall persevere but if anybody knows a reliable on-line service this may be the way to go so please let me know.
Regards,
Budge