[digiKam-users] Please could somebody help me with some FPX files.

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 11:22:15 GMT 2020

I have about a thousand pictures in FPX format taken with a Kodak camera which date from about 20 years ago.  Although only 20 years old I have been unable to find any software which will open these.  The format is obsolete and the only application I have had any success with in the past has been Irfanview (a windoze program) but even this no longer works.  Sadly I no longer have the camera.
I am sure I am not the only person in this situation and hope somebody here who has time may be able to help.
Budge