[digiKam-users] DK 7.1.0 not starting anymore

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Fri Nov 6 15:54:36 GMT 2020

DK 7.1.0 appimage on Manjaro and DK doesn't start anymore.

Yesterday, I did a Manjaro update and today...

I get:

> $ ~/downloads/appimages/digikam-7.1.0-x86-64.appimage
> -- digiKam Linux AppImage Bundle
> -- Use 'help' as CLI argument to know all available options for digiKam application.
> -- Notes: to integrate this bundle to your desktop, use AppImageLauncher.
> --        to enable all debug messages on the console, use 'export QT_LOGGING_RULES="digikam*=true"'.
libudev.so.0
libnss3.so
libnssutil3.so
libxcb-dri3.so.0
-- Preloading shared libs: :/tmp/.mount_digikaK1RWuf/usr/lib64/libnss3.so:/tmp/.mount_digikaK1RWuf/usr/lib64/libnssutil3.so:/tmp/.mount_digikaK1RWuf/usr/lib64/libxcb-dri3.so.0
unknown: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig for QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(), depthBufferSize -1, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize -1, samples -1, swapBehavior QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile)
unknown: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig for QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(), depthBufferSize -1, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize -1, samples -1, swapBehavior QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile)
unknown: Could not initialize GLX
/tmp/.mount_digikaK1RWuf/AppRun: line 163:  1509 Aborted                 (core dumped) digikam $@

I have the feeling that it's to do with Qt.

> $qmake --version
> QMake version 3.1
> Using Qt version 5.15.1 in /usr/lib

Any suggested work around?