[digiKam-users] Slow raw processing

Hans-Peter Huth hans-ph at web.de
Fri Nov 6 15:12:35 GMT 2020

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 13:56:53 +0100
Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>
wrote:

> yes OpenMp is supported :Parallelized demosaicing: Yes
>
> Try 7.2.0 beta2 appImage :
>
> https://files.kde.org/digikam/

does not start on my Manjaro:
$ ./digikam-7.2.0-beta1-20201025T153726-x86-64.appimage
-- digiKam Linux AppImage Bundle
-- Use 'help' as CLI argument to know all available options for digiKam
application. -- Notes: to integrate this bundle to your desktop, use
AppImageLauncher. --        to enable all debug messages on the console,
use 'export QT_LOGGING_RULES="digikam*=true"'. libudev.so.0
libxcb-dri3.so.0
-- Preloading shared libs:
:/tmp/.mount_digikalfibT9/usr/lib64/libxcb-dri3.so.0 unknown:
qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig for
QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(),
depthBufferSize -1, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1,
alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize -1, samples -1, swapBehavior
QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace
QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile)
unknown: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig for
QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(),
depthBufferSize -1, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1,
alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize -1, samples -1, swapBehavior
QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace
QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile)
unknown: Could not initialize GLX /tmp/.mount_digikalfibT9/AppRun: Zeile
166:  2207 Abgebrochen             (Speicherabzug geschrieben) digikam $@

HP

--
Why taunt me? Why upbraid me? I am merely a genius, not a god.