[digiKam-users] More beginner questions

ron.orenstein at rogers.com ron.orenstein at rogers.com
Sun May 31 01:17:36 BST 2020

Thanks, David - much appreciated. Aperture actually allows you to do both of the things I asked about. If there are not DigiKam features I hope they will be added. DigiKam has the potential to be the new Aperture, and adding features like this can only help for those of us who are not comfortable getting ‘under the hood’ with Linux.

Ronald Orenstein 1825 Shady Creek Court Mississauga, ON L5L 3W2 Canada ronorenstein.blogspot.com