[digiKam-users] Order of Face Tags in Slideshow

David Griffiths david at digitalgraphics.com.au
Sat May 30 15:21:59 BST 2020

Hi,

When I do a slideshow and have face tags displayed, if there are two people in a
photo, the face tags are often displayed in the wrong order.  eg the person seen on
the left might be Bill and the person on the right is Fred, but the tags say 'Fred, Bill'.

It is probably down to the order the tags were entered. Is there any way to change
this (short of manually re-entering the tags) or is this a wishlist item?

I figure it should be possible to display the tags in the right order by looking at the
face tag rectangle positions.  It could be done just in Slideshow or when the tags
are added to the image file.

DG