[digiKam-users] Future of digiKam bundles...

Peter Teuben teuben at gmail.com
Sat May 30 01:24:09 BST 2020

I never "appreciated" these issues about both flatpak and snap. AFAIK
appimage doesn't have this. But it really turns me off about this.

Basically I need to give access to all mount points.  I also heard
somewhere you can use mount with the bind option, because this
micro-managing my life (e.g. popping in an external drive) is driving
one nuts.   This is not the posix file system my grandfather was using,
to make up a quote.   I can manage adding a bind option to the
/etc/fstab file, but what about my /media links.....

thanks for clarifications, i never expected this mess.

peter