[digiKam-users] Future of digiKam bundles...

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Fri May 29 17:16:02 BST 2020

I'll try that directory and copy my config into it and the filesystem
override.

Both those worked OK. However I have no access to GIMP or any other
application from within Digikam, another disadvantage and another
complication. All in all seems far to over complicated for a photo
management program.

As for the menu it seems that the flatpak install has overwritten my
menu item for the RPM installed version of digikam, not a good idea in
my view.

Stuart

--
Website: https://www.stella-maris.org.uk