[digiKam-users] Future of digiKam bundles...

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 13:17:15 BST 2020

First of all, thank you Gilles for all the work.

I have installed digikam in ubuntu using the flatpak command. It seems to
work fine.

However, I have one question. I wanted to re-use the configuration file and
the color schemes from my appimage digikam. I found that the new digikamrc
configuration file is now at ~/.var/app/org.kde.digikam/ (instead of
~/.config/), but I cannot find where the .color files should be placed now
(they used to be at ~/.local/share/digikam/colorschemes)/.

What should be the new path for these files?

Thanks in advance.