[digiKam-users] Future of digiKam bundles...

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Mon May 25 10:40:57 BST 2020

Yes I agree for some limited situations it may have a use. I for one
have used appimage to try out a new version but my distro (a rolling
release) is never far behind with providing stable releases of Digikam.

While the library thing may well need security fixes if I have the
library on my system normally it will get security fixes probably almost
as soon as they become available, how will I know these libraries will
need updating in the flatpak and whether or not the package has been
updated?

Stuart

--
Website: https://www.stella-maris.org.uk