[digiKam-users] Create panorama wants make.exe on windows

Doug dm413-dk at intielectronics.com
Sun May 24 20:40:27 BST 2020

I'm running digiKam 6.4.0 and Hugin 2019.2.0 on Windows 10  64-bit. When I run Tools > Create panorama, it displays the "Welcome to Panorama Tool" dialog. It finds all the Hugin components except for make.exe. Because it can't find make.exe, it won't let me go any further (the next button is disabled). Hugin works stand-alone, but I cannot use it from digiKam. How can I fix this? Thanks,

Doug