[digiKam-users] Future of digiKam bundles...

AndriusWild aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:02:14 BST 2020

I hope you won't focus on Microsoft Store version because ability to install
Store apps can be locked via group policy. But that is just selfish me
because I use digikam on work computer. I am sue many users will love having
digikam in the store.
Another problem, I a not sure what is the future of that store. I bought
into Microsoft Store on Windows 8 but where is it now? It perished along
with many other Microsoft initiatives.
I am all for portable installers like .exe, .appimage, etc.