[digiKam-users] Future of digiKam bundles...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun May 24 16:57:25 BST 2020

yes, another one.

In fact, the FlatPak choice was done by KDE team, in favor than
AppImage. As KDE provide the infrastructure to build the bundle, it's
more simple to deploy.

You must know that all bundles, AppImage, MacOS, and Windows are build
on my computers, and it's take a while. If we can delegate this build
to an automatized workflow, it's better and safe for the future...

Gilles Caulier