[digiKam-users] Future of digiKam bundles...

Jack Marxer jmarxer at gmail.com
Sun May 24 11:46:15 BST 2020

Gilles Caulier,
Thank you so much for all the hard work you are doing on digiKam. I have
been using the program for a long
time and look forward to the change for GNU/Linux from Appimage to FlatPack
and I also hope that face
recognition will improve. I believe that 64-bit software is what is
necessary for software this complicated and
comprehensive.
Yours gratefully,
Jack Marxer