[digiKam-users] Can one do a 'manual' slide show?

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 00:03:13 BST 2020

I had never tried the slideshow until now. I can see that there are previous,
pause and next buttons at the left bottom corner of the screen. Also, if you
click anywhere of the screen, it goes to the next picture. Is that what you
mean?

By the way, I noticed that when you click on "Slideshow", nothing happens.
You have to unfold the dropdown menu, and select whether you want All,
Selection, or "with all subalbums". Is this normal? I would assume that just
clicking on "Slideshow" would be equivalent to "all".