[digiKam-users] Why does digikam (6.4) ask permission to record screen on macos

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu May 21 13:57:34 BST 2020

Hi,

Record my screen, under MacOS. Seriously ?

Here i compile myself the MacOS package with my macbook pro (2012). I
just trying and there is nothing special at end of digiKam session.

And as developer, i can confirm that digiKam will never ask to record
your screen (:=))). It's not a spyware...

I suspect something _special_ installed on your computer...

My best

Gilles Caulier